The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 29 January 2017

Sunday Morning Funnies # 12,644

Dear Friends:


·  If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they'd eventually find me attractive.

 ·      Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.

 
·      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

 
·      I'm great at multi-tasking--I can waste time, be unproductive, and  procrastinate all at once. 

·      If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

 
·      Take my advice — I'm not using it.

 
·      My wife and I were happy for twenty years; then we met.

·      Hospitality is the art of making guests feel like they're at home when you wish they were.

·      Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

·      Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

 
·      Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.

 
·      He who laughs last thinks slowest.

 
·      Is it wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly?

 
·      I was going to give him a nasty look, but he already had one.

 
·      Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

 
·      I was going to wear my camouflage shirt today, but I couldn't find it. 

 ·      If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

 
·      If tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie?

·      Money is the root of all wealth.

 
·      No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

----------------------------

Hi Sweetheart, I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights.  I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.
 I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.  All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights!  I took the time to hang the lights for you today; and now I will be off to play some golf... 

Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.  I'll be home late.
 Her response -   

Hi Honey, 

Thank you for that heart-felt apology. I don't often get an apology from you, and I truly appreciate it. I, too, 
felt bad about the argument and wanted to apologize.
I realize that I can sometimes be a little pushy.  I will try to respect your feelings from now on.  Thank 
you for taking the time to hang the Christmas lights for me.
It really means a lot. In the spirit of giving, I washed your truck for you; and now I am off to the mall.
I love you too! 


.

No comments: