· Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
· I'm great at multi-tasking--I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
· Take my advice — I'm not using it.
· My wife and I were happy for twenty years; then we met.
· Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
· Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
· He who laughs last thinks slowest.
· Is it wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly?
· I was going to give him a nasty look, but he already had one.
· Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
· I was going to wear my camouflage shirt today, but I couldn't find it.
· If tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie?
· No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.
Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I'll be home late.
Thank you for that heart-felt apology. I don't often get an apology from you, and I truly appreciate it. I, too,
felt bad about the argument and wanted to apologize.
you for taking the time to hang the Christmas lights for me.