The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 11 February 2017

Saturday Morning Confusion About Women!

Dear Friends:

No matter how long I live I don't think I will ever really understand women!

This latest episode has got me really confused! The 'Mrs. Herself ' came running into the computer room and wanted immediate access to the machine so that she could e-mail/message her daughter. (It seems that she had tried to call her an hour ago , but there was no answer, and this, combined with the fact that her daughter was texting late into the night, meant that it's now 10 a.m. and she was still sleeping.)

Image result for woman on the phone clipartThe reason for all the rush and confusion was because 'The Mrs. Herself' gets text messages o.k. but doesn't like sending them, so she uses 'messenger," so naturally she wanted on the computer to message her daughter that she would phone her now that she was up.

(Are ya with me so far?)

Anyway, a little bell started going off in my head and I said to my wife ........, "why do you have to send her a message that you are going to phone, when all you have to do now is pick up the phone and PHONE HER!"

She didn't see the logic of this at all and insisted the proper thing to do was ..., "let her daughter know she was going to phone."

Like I said folks, I don't understand women, they just get me confused!





No comments: