The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 5 March 2017

I still don't understand women!

Dear Friends:

First of all, before we do anything else, I noticed that Google had birthday candles on their page (it's my birthday) and I wish to thank them for the well wishes! (Never mind how old I am, let's just say that I'm now at an age where I'm starting to realize my age.)

Anyway, on the subject of women it doesn't matter how old I am either, because I will never understand them!

Here is a picture of a woman "out on the town:" (Girls just wanna have fun - Cindy Lauper)


Now, here's the rub kids: A woman will dress like this to make herself look sexy and alluring ............., but God help you if you ever take your eyes off her face!


No comments: