The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 31 March 2017

SCAMS and TROLLS!

Dear Friends:

Image result for black guy telephone clipartOver the last several weeks I have received about six or seven calls from some assholes with a heavy foreign accent advising me that they were from Microsoft (cough, cough)...., and there was a problem with my computer!!! 

I immediately hung up on them for two reasons:

1. It was obviously a scam, and looking up their phone number I saw that the call was coming from NIGERIA!

2. The second reason was that I couldn't understand the S.O.B.'s anyway!

Image result for black guy telephone clipartThe only difference was that this time I followed their instructions (which would have put my computer in their control) right up to the time they said "PRESS ENTER!"

Naturally I didn't 'press enter' and then sent their phone # to Microsoft ........, which only leaves the question of why they would phone me from Nigeria a half a dozen times over the past week or ten days?

Did they think I was some sort of patsy, or do they just have too much time on their hands?

No comments: