The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 30 September 2017

Trump isn't just nuts, he's now clinically insane!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!

I have said for the longest time that I thought Donald Drumpf was nuts!

By that I meant he is living in his own narcissistic bubble ...., is a pathological liar ...., a misogynistic, sexist pig ...., a pretentious asshole wrapped up his own grandiosity ....., and sort of stupid on top of it all! (There's a word for people who think they are a lot smarter than they actually are, but it escapes me at the moment!)

Well today I have to revise my opinion of him to the category of CLINICALLY INSANE!

Listen to this and tell me if you agree: Donald Trump said today that the desperation in Puerto Rico is "FAKE NEWS" that is being spread by the Democrats! (Hillary Clinton, no doubt!)

That's right kids, Don the Con Trumplethinskin won't resign or be impeached ..........., the men in white coats and butterfly nets will drag him away!

 Image result for trump straight jacket

No comments: