The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 7 November 2017

Ya can't get much weirder than this!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!"

I hope I got this story right:  I swear this is a true story folks!

There were five naked people in a BMW who kidnapped three other people and put them into the trunk! (A man, a woman and their baby!)

With me so far?



Now the people in the trunk of the BMW escaped somehow and while running away a guy in a truck saw them and stopped to pick them up!

Still with me?

Then the five naked people in the BMW rammed the truck!

OK?

The events leading up to the unusual arrest remain murky. On Tuesday, police cruisers surrounded a nearby home, where a garage door appears heavily damaged.

That's all the info we can get on this kids, but once again I swear this is a true story.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: