The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 18 December 2017

I have become un-stuck in time!

Dear Friends: Just like Billy Pilgrim I have become un-stuck in time. (Billy Pilgrim was a character in the Kurt Vonnegut Jr. book   "Slaughterhouse Five" who bounced around to different time periods in his life!)

That's right folks, every day when I wake-up I am at a different stage of my life and I never know which one it will be. 

Today I woke up as a middle-aged man subjected to the aches and pains of someone who has lived this long!

Just this week I have been a young man starting out in my career as a radio D.J., a kid going through puberty, a middle-aged businessman and as a toddler on the boat my family was on to immigrate to Canada. 

Yup, every day I wake up I'm basically a different person and there is never any rhyme or reason as to when or where it will be!

I just hope I don't wake up tomorrow in an old-folks home!


The way I see it anyway!
********************


No comments: