The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 13 January 2018

My new book on how to save the world is for sale!

Dear Friends: Well I did it folks!

The way I saw all the strange and weird things that happened in 2017 are now in book form, and available for purchase kids.

There's a real nice paperback book on Amazon for $20 bucks, but I also have a Kindle version for only $3 bucks.

Here's one of the links here........., and happy reading: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078ZKSM6J/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1515883952&sr=1-1&keywords=If+i+ruled+the+world

Allan


P.S. Tell all your friends!



No comments: