The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 10 January 2018

We finally tracked them down!

Dear Friends: You might remember that last May your long suffering reporter went out to B.C. for my daughters wedding..., and a good time was had by all!

I lived in Vancouver in the early seventies and mostly hung around Kitsilano and the West End back then so I didn't get out to the "burb's" very often, but this time I spent a lot of time in Burnaby where my son lives and also in Surrey where my daughter makes her home! (Me back in the 70's when I was a radio DJ at the Vancouver rock station CKLG ) -->

I should mention that Burnaby is mostly Chinese now, and Surrey has a very large Punjabi population, which brings me to the reason for writting this.

In Surrey there is a small band of men who spend all their time standing on the street corners of major interestions and watching everybody who drives by. 

Over a period of several days I started to realize that it was always the same two or three guys and they would move around from location to location. 

Matter of fact I would see one of them staring at me and suddenly about four or five blocks further on there would be that same guy watching me again as I drove by. (I never did figure out how they did that!)

Anyway, to make a long story short, I told my son about this strange thing going on with these guys, and how I thought they were following me around and keeping tabs on where I was going, which he naturally put down to paranoia on my part......., until he started to notice it himself.

The straw that broke the camels back was when he caught two of them on a lunch break from their surveliance duties and he managed to get a picture of them, which he sent to me:

You gotta watch these guys folks..........., because I'm sure they're  watching us!

                                                           The way I see it anyway!
          ********************

No comments: