The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 9 March 2018

Somebody has got to stop this woman!

Dear Friends: We have a situation here where a woman who is full of herself and a femi-nazi on top of it, and she's suing her former boss for sexual harassment. (Her boss is now on leave from his job!)


Now a couple of things I have to make clear............, first of all, I'm not giving you her name or anything to identify her because I am in fear of her suing me if I talk about this! (She strikes me as being the sort of person who would love the publicity!)

Second she is an activist who is holding #MeYoo rally's all over the place and is displaying all the fervor of a zealot......., which means she is dangerous folks!

NOW, since the whole thing is a little suspect and the guy had to take a leave from his job just because of her unsubstantiated accusations his buddy's in a professional organization he belongs to are suing the woman for "defamation of character!"

Why am I telling you all this you ask?

I don't think a guy should be hung out to dry on an out-of-the-blue accusation of harassment or assault without going thru the justice system kids. This whole #MeToo thing has become a weaponized method of getting even for perceived slights or injury with no perceptible consequences, and the more a woman is likely to get sued right back the more this will put an end to all the frivolous and unjustified accusations!

In other words nobody should be able to throw around accusations that can ruin someone else's life with impunity!

The way I see it anyway!
********************

No comments: