The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 17 June 2018

Let's have a hand for Melania.

Dear Friends: As I have mentioned before on these pages while I dislike, and even detest the things being don by Don the Con............., my heart goes out to Melania Trump because she has no other choice but to wait in the background and "grin and bear it" no matter what comes her way!

I guess I'm just being an old softy but when I think of all the embarrassment and and pain that I imagine her situation is causing her I think she should be the one getting the "Nobel Peace Prized" for keeping the peace in that family!

Anyway, my heart goes out to her!


No comments: