The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 1 August 2018

They'll never take me away!

Dear Friends: Wanna know just how crazy the world has gotten folks?

Here's a short article from today's  London Free Press:
London police are searching for an elderly man after a woman was inappropriately touched while walking on a west-end street. Police say a woman was walking on the south side of Gainsborough Road near Limberlost Road at about 1:45 p.m. last Wednesday when an elderly man came toward her.
He grabbed the woman by the wrists, said something in an unknown language and touched her inappropriately, police say. The woman pulled away and ran.

Police are looking for a partially bald suspect with short black or grey hair. He’s approximately five-foot-four, 60 to 70 years old with a medium build. The man appeared confused and walked with a limp and a cane, police said. He was wearing brown pants and a light-coloured, shorted-sleeved shirt.

NOW, HERE'S THE THING KIDS: Because of today's politically correct society they didn't mention that the guy was an ORIENTAL because this might be perceived as "discrimination!" (In other words he was a 'Chinaman,' and this is rather unusual because Oriental Culture doesn't condone that sort of thing!)

AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON LEFT ON THIS PLANET? (I'm O.K. They'll never come to take me away........., I'm normal! They took my brother away just the other day........, he was a raving idiot.......,but they'll never take me away........., I'm normal!)





The way I see it anyway!

No comments: