The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 8 November 2019

If I Ruled the World: FOX NEWS

Dear Friends:

You might remember a few months ago when I got totally pissed with Fox News and Rush Limburger for the way they slaughter the truth.... and have changed from a news organization to a propaganda machine for Donald Drumpf and the Republicans.

I gave them to the end of the year to mend their ways... and so far we have not seen any change at all in their attitude or reporting methods... so I wish to remind them that unless we see compliance in their conduct I will pull their broadcast license at the end of the year... and that multi-million dollar organization will go dark!

Just to set the record straight I will reiterate what I said then: I do not wish to restrict or curtail the second amendment about free speech in any way... but just as you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theatre, (Especially when there's no fire!) you can't purposely lie and distort the truth to the point that what you report is nothing more than partisan propaganda for a particular cause or ideology..

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU CAN'T BE TAKING LESSONS FROM THE BOOK, "1984" FOLKS!

To put things back into "Perspective" (God I love that word) you can have opinions about stuff and even voice them in a partisan way....., but ya can't throw the rule book out the window kids!

Let's hope this warning sinks in with the likes of Fox News and Rush Limburger and Alex Jones etc. because if they have to stop broadcasting December 31st and just rely on the internet.... they are as good as "out of business!"

The way I see it anyway!


No comments: