The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 2 December 2019

"Woke" me up before you go go!

Dear Friends:

Never let it be said that you ever vigilant reporter doesn't keep up with all the latest cultural slang.

FOR EXAMPLE: When I was a young man I was always "hip" and "with it,"  ....but now I can definitely say that I am "woke" in the truest sense of the word! (In its modern-day, politicized context, 'wokeis defined as; 'well-informed, up-to-date, alert to racial or social discrimination and injustice.')

Today it happened to me at about half-past eight this morning!

The way I see it anyway.



No comments: