The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 26 February 2020

The Reddit moderator debate just goes on and on!

Dear Friends:

I have been having a war of words with some of the moderators on Reddit this week and I hate to admit it but this is actually starting to be sort of FUN!

Here's the latest from somebody or  other:

"Reddit moderators can go to hell!"

zactrolley OK Boomer....... Is this satire? I can't tell...

allan janssen Nope..... deadly serious. I'm getting tired of certain moderators on Reddit acting like tin-pot dictators and making everybody conform to their values!

*AnarchyintheSK You mean that you're tired of people who won't put up with you because after reading this I can only side with any moderator who might have banned you.

AnarchyintheSK Even more, the fact that you call it the "Indian's blockade" makes it clear that you're just another ignorant racist.

allan janssen No, when I grew up we called them Indians. Plain and simple. (You know.... like Cowboys and Indians!)
I would even say this is a form of reverse discrimination since you are judging me by your values........ not mine!
Oh, I forgot....., since you snowflakes are always right..... and if someone challenges you...... all is not lost.....you can always run to your safe place!!!!!!!!😊

Well, that's all I got for now, kids.......... but if for some reason you want to play too...... then jump right in!!!!

The way I see it anyway!

Allan


1 comment:

Allan W Janssen said...

(Oh, back up the truck folks, I got this after I published this rant: "Oh, so you're incapable of learning anything that wasn't taught to you as a child. Don't be ridiculous. Typical right-winger ignores the fact that they're being racist and instead calls people snowflakes... despite the fact that you're the fragile white person who can't face a changing world.")

OK my friend, after correcting your post for grammar and spelling I would like you to know that while I'm considered a Conservative here in Canada....... in the States I would be a dyed in the wool Democrat!)