The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 22 August 2020

Come Labour Day this blog will be no more!

 Dear Friends:

Sometime over Labour Day weekend, this blog will be no more! 

Oh,  now don't get your underwear all in a knot about it kids because I am just going to start a new blog on my own site, instead of on Blogger, with my own stuff because I  want to go in a new direction!

The blog will be called "Allan's Canadian Perspective" and certain observations and understandings have been percolating in the back of my brain for my years now (I could even say decades!) that I would like to address in a new way... on a new site... with a new frame of mind... and a new perception of the human condition!

Basically, boys and girls, I want to get away from observations about events like 'politics, religion, and the social sciences' and concentrate more on WHY we do the things we do!

Sure! It's easy to just explain what someone did about a situation... but I have been more inclined, as of late, to look into the motivation that acts as a catalyst to channel our impulse to do something rather than the physical act itself!

I hope I'm making myself clear about this...  I don't want to talk about what people do anymore... but rather WHY they do what they did... when they did what they do..., when they were trying to: 'Express themselves!'

The way I see it anyway!

 

No comments: