The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 6 January 2021

Name That Tune!

 Working as a radio consultant I am currently working on a playlist of songs that will appeal to a 35+ audience (Boomers and Gen X) and there are a lot of songs that I have to listen to in order to either..., refresh my memory..., or categorize them as a certain type of song..., so needless to say I run into a whole mess of stuff that is unacceptable to my target audience!

About an hour ago I was reviewing 6 songs by a certain artist and none of them did anything for me..., until I got to the last song on the list! This was one I immediately liked and although it was rather unfamiliar to me it was still a good tune for the "Love Songs at Night" program and I was almost about to add it to the list when I realized it was the soundtrack for the commercial THAT RAN BEFORE THE SONG! 

That's when I decided it was time for a coffee break!


No comments: