The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 10 April 2009

FLY

I was going out this morning and as I pulled out of the driveway I noticed a fly on the outside of the windshield.

He was down near the bottom of the windshield and just sitting there so I pulled out onto the street and started driving away.

I watched the little bugger to see what it would do and to my surprise it just sat there in the wind and looked around. Must have been quite a sight for the fly to be going so fast because it didn't fly away or anything, just hunkered down a bit and went along for the ride!

By the time I hit 50, (30 mph) it got a bit windy and I heard him laugh in his tiny fly voice and he faced into the wind so he would be a bit more streamlined.

Driving down the block we went out to a main road and here I figured he was done for since the speed limit was 80 (50 mph) and I couldn't see him hanging on in that wind.

Now I don't know if he was afraid to let go by this time but I heard what sounded like little tiny screams coming from the windshield and the fly spread it's legs wide, pressed himself against the glass and just sat there with his tiny little winds vibrating in the wind.

In spite of the ferocity of the wind this little trooper wasn't about to let go or just couldn't let go for fear of dreadful injury, so here I am going down the highway with the fly trying to hang on for dear life.

Little pleas to slow down came my way and I saw him squinting his little fly eyes in the wind, but your faithful author had places to go and people to see, so there was no time for sympathy for a foolish little fly!

By this time I could see terror in the little fellows eyes and it's mandibles clacked open an closed in fear and apprehension but duty called and I couldn't slow down or stop to accommodate the little fellow.

Finally a traffic light changed in the distance and our little friend thought he was over the worst of it and could make good his escape when I hit the red light.

That's when I turned on the windshield wipers...................!


Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know......!) and is available as an E-Book H E R E! and H E R E! And as a paperback H E R E ! and H E R E !

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://allans-perspective.blogspot.com

No comments: