The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 17 June 2010

Subliminal Advertising!

We just ran across this old photo which was one of the earliest attempts at subliminal advertising!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------



MrsRoadRunner said;
HAHAHAHHA!! I got a kick out of this advertising!! I would try and figure it out lol! Some is not so easy! Old magazine adds still have the advertising in them!
Commercials try and sneak in stuff, and I laugh my rear off at one commercial that gets away with such things.... then again I have not seen it on in a while?

Jack E. said;
PBS run a few subliminal adds for Monsanto about 8 years ago and then they suddenly disappeared from TV.


Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know!) and is available as an E-Book H E R E! and H E R E! And as a paperback H E R E ! and H E R E !

No comments: