Well kids, the “left-wing-nuts” are at it again!
(I’ll tell ya, I am having a hard time deciding who I despise more, the extreme left, or right!)

An Ontario restaurant owner who elected to use the Confederate flag on the sign of his barbecue joint says he is not racist.

But that’s not really the point.

imagesCAD1J4J8Cameron Bailey is the owner of “Hillbilly Heaven” in downtown Hamilton and says the flag perfectly represents his southern cuisine restaurant.
 
BUT!

Some left wingers are taking offense at the flag because the Confederates practised slavery.

Well ‘whop-de-do!’

Let me tell ya something folks. A friend of mine used to own a restaurant in Toronto called “The underground Railroad” which served the type of food that was eaten by all the slaves in the South, and I have to tell you that it was delicious.

I went there all the time. (This was back in the late 60′s and early 70′s)

Of course, now-a-days it might not be Politically Correct to own a joint like that either!