The first car I ever bought was a VW Beetle!
imagesZOJKNID0


I guess this was because I still lived at home and my dad worked for VW Canada.
Next I bought a Chevy Corvair and was happy driving that until Ralph Nader came along!
imagesF1H0JAS6


Then I bought my pride and joy…………………, a 1967 mustang!
images855A5SUT


Then my dad built this as a hobby!
IMG-20120915-00077


Lots of cars in between, but now I drive an old man’s car!
Picture 516


This got me thinking about the cars I would love to have owned:
Just in case ya don’t know, there is a Citroen SM with a Maserati engine, a Corvette,  a Jaguar XKE, a T-Bird,  a Jaguar X Type and a Camaro!


During all this time I lost interest in cars and bought a boat, but soon gave it up when it started costing me $500- for gas every time we went out in it!
7513266


NOW, THERE IS ONLY ONE CAR LEFT ON MY BUCKET LIST!
IMG-20120913-00061


Leave a Reply