Dear Readers:
Since this is Sunday you should know that I go off on a rant every now and then about religious fanatics and extremists, so it is only fair that every once in a while we here at the Perspective Research Department also give equal time to what I can only charitably describe as people who hold opposing viewpoints from us!
Yes boys and girls, heed the word of these prophets so that we might chose the right path to salvation ………., and the preservation of our ‘Precious Bodily Fluids!”


There are two very recent warnings, and very sobering warnings from the Lord by an intercessor named Manette….!


CHILDREN, LISTEN TO ME, I WEEP AS THE HOUR IS HERE…SO MANY ARE GOING TO DIE AND BE SEPARATED FROM ME. THEY CHOSE A LIFE APART FROM ME. THEY CHOSE A LIFE THAT I DID NOT WANT THEM TO HAVE, BUT I GAVE THEM TIME TO RETURN TO ME. I CALLED THEM BUT THEY DID NOT LISTEN. NOW THERE IS NO TIME LEFT, AND JUDGEMENT MUST BE CAST OUT UPON THEM.
WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN DISOBEDIENCE? MY HEART HAS BEEN BROKEN, AND THE INNOCENT HAVE BEEN SLAUGHTERED, AND THE HUNGRY ARE DYING BECAUSE YOU FEED YOURSELVES FIRST AND DO NOT THINK OF THE LEAST OF THESE CHILDREN. WHY MUST I HOLD BACK MY JUDGEMENT?
YOU ARE WASTING AWAY IN THE FILTH THAT YOU HAVE CREATED. I ONLY WANTED THE BEST FOR YOU. I HAVE GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED TO LIVE AND THRIVE, BUT YOU CHOSE AS EVE DID AND SAW YOURSELF WISER THAN YOUR GOD.
THIS DAY HAS BEEN FORETOLD AND THE MEN OF OLD HAVE WARNED YOU, BUT YOU CHOSE TO KEEP YOUR EYES SHUT, AND YOUR EARS CLOSED. SO WHEN YOU CRY OUT TO ME WITHOUT A TRUE CONTRITE HEART I WILL NOT LISTEN. I WILL ALWAYS HEAR THE VOICE OF MY CHILDREN WHO LOVE ME AND HAVE FOLLOWED MY COMMANDMENTS.
JUDGEMENT WILL BE SWIFT AND PRECISE. BEFORE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO CRY OUT YOU WILL BE GONE. CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE, AND CRY OUT TO ME AS I WILL HEAR THOSE WHO ARE PURE IN SPIRIT, YOUR FATHER LOVES YOU AND DESIRES TO BE WITH THOSE WHO LOVE ME AND LIVE FOR ME
MANETTE AFTER PRAYER AND FASTING
Dec 4, 2014
Second warning….
This is the day of the Lord. Why do you think that judgment would not be passed upon you? Do you think that I have not heard the cries of the innocent? Do you not think that I do not see the brokenness of the masses? How can you as a nation be so arrogant that you would believe that I, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords would not seek justice for my people? The blood that has been spilt is so deep that it can no longer be ignored.
My children make yourselves ready for me, clean your homes, cast away all those things that hold you here on earth. For I the lord your God will be taking all those things away. Take your last look around you, for you have chosen to ignore me, so I will cast all those things into the sea. The earth will shake the sky will burn, your ears will ring of the sound of war. There is no place to run, there is no place to hide. I am a just and righteous God. I created the universe, and I know every star by name so why do you think that you can hide your faces from me.
Repent for the hour is at hand. Cry out for your judgment draws nay. Cry out to me and repent for my judgment will be quick, and clear. No one will question that the hand of God was against you. I will no longer look down upon you and have mercy for those who continue in their sin. The hour has come, the die has been cast, I have written this day in stone, If only you had listened to my word, if only you had loved me enough to seek me, if only you had been broken enough to repent, my judgment would not have had to be this way.
Cry out and repent, cry out for the innocent, cry out for now blood will flow like a river in your streets. Cry out for there will be no one to plead your cast. Why have you not listened to all the warnings that I gave you. I gave my life so that you might live and live abundantly. The hour is at hand, the days will be shortened, and many will be gone in a moment.
My children cover yourselves in prayer and fasting. Anoint your homes with oil. Seek me without ceasing, for those whom are mine have been marked. Do not stop seeking me and interceding, for I will always hear my children when they cry out to me. Be ready, the hour is here. IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS
MANETTE
November 24th

And remember folks, keep those cards and letters coming!

 

Leave a Reply