Just for a change of pace, it's now 3 in the afternoon and we have 5 riddles for you!
See if you can figure them out ......., and if not come back after supper and I will put the answers at the bottom!
5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
1. The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead. That one was easy, right?
3. Charcoal, as it is used in barbecuing.
4. Sure you can name three consecutive days, yesterday, today, and tomorrow!
5. The letter "e" which is the most common letter used in the English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.