The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 6 April 2016

If this ain't a police state, then I don't know what is!

Dear Readers:

Well, well, the courts have finally decided that cops can't detain a thousand people on a street corner, hold them there for hours on end in the pouring rain, and then arrest hundreds of them, throw them in jail for 24 hours, and then let them go without charges!

WHAT A SURPRISE!

I mean, I can see this happening in some banana republic in Central America, but there was a time when I would have called you crazy if you told me this could happened in downtown Toronto!

Shows how much I know, eh?



No comments: