The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 30 May 2016

Deja Vu!

Dear Readers:

Over a half a century ago there was a Presidential Election between LBJ and Barry Goldwater that has an incredible ring of familiarity to it!

I'm not going to go to any great lengths to explain this clip other than to say: "Everything old is new again!"
 

Folks, if the Democrats are smart they will run this ad 'EXACTLY AS IS' before the election this fall.

Oh, I know I keep saying that the average American is an idiot, but I do believe they are smart enough to get the connection with no trouble at all!

(P.S. We do NOT condone the smoking of cigarettes!) ;>)



No comments: