Some notes and comments about stuff on the Internet today!
- First the good news ...., there is almost no heroin left on the streets of Vancouver. The bad news is that it's been replaced with fentanyl.
- Doctors have performed the world's first penis transplant, which would have been good news for
- While we enjoy the weather here in S.W. Ontario on the first unofficial weekend of summer I just heard that they are having snow in Calgary over the weekend!
- News headline: Body camera footage shows Florida man being tasered 15 times before death at hands of police! (The amazing thing about this story is that the guy wasn't even black ......, he was white!)
- Most Canadians have heard a bear story — tales of fearsome grizzlies, or polar bears. But a mix of the two? Textbooks say these two species aren’t supposed to inhabit the same environments. Polar bears are marine mammals; grizzlies are terrestrial. But as the Arctic warms due to Global warming, sea ice is shrinking and the tundra is expanding. Because of this, the bears’ disparate populations are meeting, mating and creating a new breed that’s capable of reproducing. They’re known as pizzlies or grolars and they're doing whatever is necessary to survive!