The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 22 July 2016

Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

Dear Readers:

I have mentioned this in the past, but since the thought won't go away I am going to ask for public help to resolve this issue. (I know it might lead some people to believe I'm some sore of a degenerate or weirdo, but I'm willing to take that chance!)

I have often thought that one of the funniest things I could do was to take a "candid camera" style close up video's of a person's face as they ........, as they ....., well, let's not beat around the bush ..., as they were having a bowel movement.

That's right folks, what sort of faces people make as they are having a crap!!!

In spite of what other people might think, I know this would be one of the funniest video's of all time ............., the only problem is that I just can't figure out how to do it without either getting sued or arrested!

Any ideas?

No comments: