Ladies and Gentlemen it's a well known fact that Donald Drumpf's base of supporters are white, less educated, lower end of the middle class and generally ignorant voters who react with their gut instead of their head. (Hillary didn't call them deplorable without reason!)
It's a good thing the common consensus is that Drumpf lost the debate big time last night, but according to Quora ...., some of his minions are still at it with their ill-informed and sometimes crazy opinions of him.
"What are the pros to Trump being the next President?"
(That last paragraph qualifies this guy for the loony bin and identifies him as an ardent Drumpf wacko, but fortunately there are other people around who employ a little thing called 'critical thinking' and come up with answers like THIS! -Ed.)
Trump is one of the most unscrupulous individuals to run for president in the history of the Republic and his misdeeds receive almost no media attention in spite of the fact his devious behavior is well documented.
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-to-Trump-being-the-next-President?__nsrc__=4Here is a short list of what he’s gotten away with:
- Trump’s casino bankruptcies, which left investors holding the bag while he skedaddled with their money
- Trump’s habit of refusing to pay contractors who had done work for him, many of whom are struggling small businesses
- Trump University, which includes not only the people who got scammed and the Florida investigation, but also a similar story from Texas where the investigation into Trump U was quashed.
- The Trump Institute, another get-rich-quick scheme in which Trump allowed a couple of grifters to use his name to bilk people out of their money
- The Trump Network, a multi-level marketing venture (a.k.a. pyramid scheme) that involved customers mailing in a urine sample which would be analyzed to produce for them a specially formulated package of multivitamins
- Trump Model Management, which reportedly had foreign models lie to customs officials and work in the U.S. illegally, and kept them in squalid conditions while they earned almost nothing for the work they did
- Trump’s employment of foreign guest workers at his resorts, which involves a claim that he can’t find Americans to do the work
- Trump’s use of hundreds of undocumented workers from Poland in the 1980s, who were paid a pittance for their illegal work
- Trump’s history of being charged with housing discrimination
- Trump’s connections to Russian mob and American Mafia figures involved in New York construction
- The time Trump paid the Federal Trade Commission $750,000 over charges that he violated anti-trust laws when trying to take over a rival casino company
- Trump has been accused of pedophilia behavior and rape and Trump is now being advised by Roger Ailes, who was forced out as Fox News chief when dozens of women came forward to charge him with sexual harassment.
- Trump has used his charitable Foundation to pay fines leveled against him.
NOW IF HILLARY CLINTON HAD DONE SOME OF THE SHIT DRUMPF TRIED TO GET AWAY WITH, I COULD UNDERSTAND CALLS FOR HER TO BE ARRESTED!