The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 29 January 2017

It's all relative!

Dear Friend:

Keeping who is related to me has always been difficult once I get past the brother, sister and cousin stage, so this letter left me with a monstrous headache!!!
Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18-year-old
daughter. After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a
number of times, and he fell in love with my step-daughter.  My father
eventually married her without my authorization.

As a result, my step-daughter legally became my step-mother and my
father my son-in-law. My father's wife (also my step-daughter) and my
step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the
husband of my step-daughter's  mother. This boy is also my brother, as
the son of my father. As you can see, my wife became a grandmother,
because she is the mother of my father's wife. Therefore, it appears
that I  am also my wife's grandchild.

A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who
became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife,
and my uncle. My son is also my step-mother's brother, and through my
step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own
grandfather. In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the
following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law, and my
step-mother's brother fulfill the requirements for receiving childcare
benefits? 


(See what I mean?)

No comments: