The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 14 January 2017

They all look alike to me!

Dear Friends:

Say what you will, ya never get bored being married!

I was talking to my mother on the phone (she's a feisty 91 years of age) and she asked what 'The Mrs. Herself' was doing so I innocently said she was watching Coronation Street. (She is Scottish and watches all those Brit shows!)

Next thing I know she comes charging into the room and says in a loud voice: "I wasn't watching Coronation Street ......., I was watching Downton Abbey! Your mother knows we watch Coronation Street together." (We tell her that so we can both get off the phone)

Naturally my reply was : "Who gives a shit if you were watching Coronation Street or Downton Abbey!"

...................... and that's when the fight started!

No comments: