The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Tuesday 14 February 2017

Name that tune!

Dear Friends:

Sitting on the toilet this morning I had a great idea for a new TV quiz show. (I get a lot of great ideas while on the 'throne!")

Music has been a big part of my life ever since I was a D.J. on the radio those many years ago.

BUT ....., there is a problem!

Going into my brain is a pure representation of whatever song I am listening to, but coming out by singing something happens that seems to scramble the notes and it becomes quite unintelligible. (In other words, I can't sing worth a damn!)

Image result for man singing clipartNOW, here's my idea!

We start a T.V. show where contestants can vie for cash and prizes by guessing what song I am singing or humming!

Believe me folks, it won't be easy!


No comments: