The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 22 October 2017

Cow Farts.

Dear friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!"

Whenever my wife and I go for a drive out in the country we invariably come across a herd of cows standing out in a field and I naturally honk my horn and shake my fist at them.

The Mrs. Herself just gives a sigh of quiet resignation at my idiosyncrasies not realizing that I have good reason to get upset whenever I see these bovine brutes.

These grass eating machines spend all their days munching and farting to the point where they are the worst contributors to global warming there is by producing copious amounts of methane gas.
This is the short version of the eye opening documentary "Cowspiracy - The Sustainability Secret". This is an unofficial version and I don't in anyway claim this to be an official version of the documentary. This is a must watch documentary to know about the impacts our day to day activities causes on the planet. "Animal agriculture is the leading cause of deforestation, water consumption and pollution, is responsible for more greenhouse gases than the transportation industry, and is a primary driver of rainforest destruction, species extinction, habitat loss, topsoil erosion, ocean “dead zones,” and virtually every other environmental ill. Yet it goes on, almost entirely unchallenged." - Cowspiracy.com For more info about the documentary visit www.cowspiracy.com I don't claim to own the copyright of this video. The original documentary belongs to Kip Anderson and Keegan Kuhn. Hope you enjoy this video and I also hope that you viewer make the change to veganism. If you liked this video - like, comment, share and subscribe for more awesome content.




No comments: