The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 25 November 2017

Saturday Morning Confusion: How to tell if you're an asshole!

Dear Friends: "Let's get things back into perspective here!

When I go up this morning the first thing I did was ask 'The Mrs. Herself' if there was anything new on Trump......., and as usual she answered with "the same old same old!"

Now since I was sitting on the can it gave me time to think and I got to wondering about how the American public could elect someone like Donald J. Trump in the first place, when, from his pre election antics, they knew exactly what they were getting!

The only reason I could come up with was that they were all assholes!

Now bear with me for a minute.

An asshole is mostly an asshole because they don't know they are an asshole! (If they did they wouldn't want to be an asshole now would they?)

Same with the Trump supporters:

Folks, these are assholes all right, but like all the other varieties they don't know it! After all, if they had any idea what was going to happen after he got elected they never would have voted for him in the first place!

Would they?

Not unless they were assholes!

The way I see it anyway!

No comments: