The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 26 November 2017

Sunday Morning Funnies: Don't Mess with Seniors!

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind.
  Today, I got a call from Home Depot who installed them. The caller complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.

  Helloooo,........... just because I'm a Senior Citizen doesn't mean that I am automatically mentally challenged.
  So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year --that these windows would pay for themselves in a year---
  There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally hung up.
  He never called back.  I bet he felt like an idiot.


***************
After trick-or-treating, 
a teen takes a shortcut home 
through the cemetery. Halfway across, he’s startled by a tapping noise coming from the misty shadows. Trembling with fear, he spots 
an old man with a hammer and chisel, chipping away at a headstone.

“I thought you were a ghost,” 
says the relieved teen. “What are you 
doing working so late?”
“Oh, those idiots,” grumbles the old man. “They misspelled my name!”

**************

In the hardware store, a 
clerk asked, “Can I help you find 
anything?”
“How about my misspent youth,” joked my husband.
The clerk shot back, “We keep that in the back, between world peace and winning lottery tickets.”

****************

A week after John bought a bull, he complained to his friend, “All that bull does is eat grass. Won’t even look at a cow.”
“Take him to the vet,” his friend suggested.
The next week, John is much happier. “The vet gave him some pills, and the bull serviced all of my cows!” he told his pal. “Then he broke through the fence and bred with all my neighbor’s cows! He’s like a machine!”
“What kind of pills were they?” asked the friend.
“I don’t know, but they’ve got a peppermint taste.”

******************
 
At age 70, my grandfather bought his first riding lawn mower.
“This thing is great,” he bragged to my brother. “It took me only an hour and a half to mow the lawn. It used to take your grandmother two days to do it all!”

The way I see it anyway!
*********************


No comments: