The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 19 November 2017

Sunday Morning Funnies #60



The operator replied, "Let me place you on hold while I check with her nurse."

After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said, "Oh, I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Noreen is doing very well. Her blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back as normal, and her physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged on Tuesday."

The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful!.  I was so worried, God bless you for the good news."

The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Noreen your daughter?"

The grandmother said, "No, I'm Noreen in 302. No one tells me shit.

------------------------


Someone  in the Postal Service needs to be  rewarded.
A letter from the Post Office... This is  absolutely the best!!   
   
We don't know who replied, but there is a beautiful soul working in the dead letter department who  understands LOVE.    
 
Our  14-year-old dog Abbey died last month. The  day after she passed away my 4-year-old  daughter Meredith was  
Crying and talking about how much she missed  Abbey. 

She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to  Heaven, God would recognize her. 

I told her that I thought that we could, so she dictated these words:

Dear God,

Will you please take care of my dog?  Abbey  died yesterday and is with you in heaven.  I miss her very much. 

I 'm happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick. I hope you will play with her.  She likes to swim and play with balls. 

I am sending a picture of her so when you see her you will know that she is my dog. 

I really miss her.
               
Love,  Meredith 

**

We put the letter in an  envelope with a picture of Abbey & Meredith.  Addressed it to God/Heaven. 

We put our return address on it. 

Meredith pasted  several stamps on the front of the envelope because  she said it would take lots of stamps to get the  letter all the way to heaven.
  
 
That  afternoon she dropped it into the letter box at the post office. 

A few days  later, she asked if God
 had  gotten the letter yet.  I told her that I thought He had. 

Yesterday, there  was a package
 wrapped  in gold paper on our front porch addressed, 'To  Meredith'  in an  unfamiliar hand. 

Meredith opened it.
  Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, 'When a Pet Dies.' 

Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in  its opened envelope. 

On the opposite page was the
 picture of Abbey & Meredith and this note:  

Dear Meredith, 

Abbey arrived safely in heaven. Having  the picture was a big help and
I recognized her right away. 

Image result for angel clipart

Abbey isn't sick anymore.  Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart. 

Abbey loved being your dog. 

Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets to keep your picture in so I'm sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by. 

Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me.  

What a wonderful mother you  have. I picked her especially for you. 

I  send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much. 

By the way, I'm easy to find.  I am wherever there is love. 

Love, 
God
 

No comments: