The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 22 December 2017

Allan's Perspective on sexual harassment!

Dear Friends: I gave a few of my thoughts about this whole sexual harassment thing a few days ago, but today I ran into this video and I think it puts the whole thing into "Perspective!" (God I love that word.)



Now this next one borders on right-wing conservative bullshit, but just the same there are certain parts I agree with.



I must mention that I am putting together a book about all my blogs for the year and calling it: "If I ruled the World, 2017 in Perspective" but due to my limited technical knowledge I can't figure out how to put videos in the book, so I will just be putting in pictures and won't be able to include this post in the book! (Pity)

The way I see it anyway!
***********************


No comments: