The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 23 June 2019

Is this Indian week?

Dear Friends:

There's always something new in the neighbourhood and today is no exception!

Our Condo is nestled amongst the trees next door to another condo and it's nice and quiet back here..... until this morning!

Image result for crazy indian clipart
I don't know if the guy in question was visiting, or a new neighbour, (I hope not) but this morning the Sunday peace and quiet was shattered by him out on the balcony, or back yard, (I couldn't see him) chanting and singing Indian songs to his long dead ancestors at the top of his lungs! (This was punctuated by bird chirps and grunts.)

As if this wasn't bad enough all the dogs in the neighbourhood couldn't stand the sound and were barking like crazy at the guy as well.

This has been going on for a half hour now and if he doesn't stop soon I am going to do something completely out of character for me and call the cops!

The way I see it anyway!
(This is what it sounded like..... not what you want to hear first thing Sunday morning!)


No comments: