The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 25 August 2019

Sunday Morning Funnies!

Dear Friends:

I put this joke on Quora many moons ago, and today I noticed that it got 4 1/2 thousand views and 250 "likes" so I thought it would be a good one to display here:


From my blog: Allan’s Perspective!

The Pope and trump are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a large crowd.

The Pope leans towards Trump and says: “Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy?

This joy will not be a momentary display but will go deep into their hearts and they will forever speak of this day and rejoice!

Trump replied; “I seriously doubt that!”

“With one little wave of your hand?”

“Show me!”

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage, AND THE CROWD ROARED AND CHEERED WILDLY, and there was happiness throughout the land!

 Image may contain: text

No comments: