The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 18 November 2019

Biden Disappoints!

 Dear Friends:

As an impartial observer up here in the Great White North, U.S. politics has been an unending source of amusement and wonder for me over the past few years.

I have to admit that most of my attention has been taken by that asshole they have running the place right now, but occasionally other topics crop up... and one of them is the age of a lot of the Democratic contenders that is causing a bit of a disturbance down there!

We have Biden, Sanders, Warren and now Bloomberg in the running and they are all knocking on death's door [sic] and yet still want to be President! (I'm allowed to say that because I'm getting up there too!)

Biden is still the front-runner but something he said over the weekend convinces me he's out of touch with most people.

He said he still thinks weed is a gateway drug!

Now just so you don't think I'm biased in saying that, then consider that I have never like weed and never smoked much of it because it gave me anxiety attacks! (Besides, there was lots of other stuff!😉)

No, the fact is that Joe is part of a generation whose time is over... and the sooner he gets that......, the better off we will be!

Retire Joe, you've earned it.

The way I see it anyway!


No comments: