The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Sunday 17 November 2019

Goodbye Drumpf?

Dear friends:

They took 'The Donald' into the hospital this weekend for some sort of tests and Sonja Gupta on CNN said it wasn't his regular yearly checkup, so he thought it might have something to do with the stress he is under because of the impeachment hearings.

After all, the guy is in his seventies, he's overweight, he has high blood pressure and God only knows what else... so this could turn out to be serious for the guy!

Now, this is totally out of character because I don't normally wish ill on anyone, but when I heard the news I actually thought for a moment that if he died it would put a whole lot of people out of their misery!

The way I see it anyway!





No comments: