The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 26 February 2020

My feud with a Reddit Moderator!

Dear Friends:

The previous post was about the moderators of the web site "Reddit" .....and in particular the person who is in charge of the 'r/Canada' section.

Now over the course of a couple of years, I have been accused by people on Reddit for being too Left-Wing and/or too Right-Wing (Depending on what floats your boat!) but the moderator of 'r/Canada' seems to have a sore spot for any criticism of the numerous Indian blockades going on across the country right now.... and since he really didn't like what I had to say he permanently banned me from commenting on "Canada!"

 https://allans-perspective.blogspot.com/2020/02/reddit-moderators-can-go-to-hell.html

After looking into how different sites are moderated on Reddit it appears he is well within his rights to only allow certain viewpoints on his little "domain" ......but as I pointed out he is doing a disservice to the people of Canada..... and I have no problem with voicing my opinion somewhere else.... so I told him to fuck off!

"Well what would you say?" (Thanks Howie Mandel)


No comments: