The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Saturday 22 February 2020

Saturday Morning Confusion about what's the matter with Elizabeth Warren?

Dear Friends:

I was sitting here at the computer desk minding my own business and playing 'Freecell' when it hit me!!!!!!!

I now know what it is about Elizabeth Warren that bugs me!

It happened Wednesday when she tore into Michael Bloomberg during the Democratic Presidential Debate. (I could say it's about her embracing the #metoo movement......but that's too misguided and too simplistic an answer.)

Every woman should be aware of #metoo and keep the lessons learned there foremost in their minds........ BUT........ Liz is waaaaaaaay to enthusiastic about it folks!

Yup, that's what it is....., Liz is not just sticking up for herself and women in general....... she's got an agenda that neither gives nor receives any mercy! She's has got the zeal of a militant feminist when she gets on the subject......, (like against Mike Bloomberg) and you can see the killer glint in her eye when she's on stage waving her arms over her head and frothing at the mouth!

This woman is a radical old-time preacher kids, except she's preaching about getting even with men!

The way I see it anyway!




No comments: