The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Friday 13 March 2009

Letters, we get letters!

Starting to get so much mail I feel like Ann Landers! (Dead?)

Anyway, If you have something you would like to get off your mind then by all means send it in to allanjanssen@rogers.com and we will try to help out.

Just like we did with these people..........!

---------------------------------------

Dear Allan: I believe my son has a girlfriend. Why, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!
Linda.

Dear Linda. Never mind your son being sneaky. You should be worried why he associates with a dirty slut that brings these fithy magazines into the house! Ground him until he's eighteen!

------------------------------------

Dear Allan; I need some advice on how to treat my sister, who was born with mental disabilities. This girl is like a four year old, so my father says that what she needs to do is try and find God if she really wants to be healed from this state. He says most afflictions like this are caused by sins committed while still inside the womb. If she can repent for what she did God will embrace her and make her as human as you or me but if she chooses not to she'll always be like this. Daddy says God tests every one of us in his own way!
Penny.

Dear Penny; Your dad is right, there is nothing you can do for your sister, but if you want to help yourself then make sure you lock your bedroom door every night when you go to bed!

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Allan; There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. I get these feelings that must be divinely inspired! Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least, but I wonder why my friends make such a big deal about it?.
Christian.

Dear Christian. Who knows and why worry about it................! They are going to hell anyway, so keep that in mind when they make fun of you!

-------------------------------------------------------

Allan; You got it backwards. Creationism is based upon science, reason and tons of evidence. Evolution is based on the blind acceptance of superstitions and fairy tales.
Ted.

Dear Ted;
Sorry!


-------------------------------------------------

Dear Allan; I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie!
John.

Dear John; Right arm John, right arm!

------------------------------------------------

Allan; I often debate with evolutionists because I believe that they are narrow mindedly and dogmatically accepting evolution without questioning it. I don't really care how God did what He did. I know He did it.
Stan.

Dear Stan; Good for you. and don't let anyone tell you any different because that's just the Devil trying to trick you!

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Allan; [On the sunject of a Bible printing company] Yes, that is a great company. I bought one of their large print version (old eyes... what can I say?). The only thing I don't like about them is they sell foreign language versions of the King James Bible. I don't think that's right. We know the only true translation is the 1600's version in English. It's too risky for anybody to translate that into other languages. Mistakes can creep in... and that can lead to heresy. True Christians should only read English.
Leyenda

Dear Leyenda; You are absolutely right. Anything else is all just Greek to me too!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Allan; In reply to your quote that Darwinists claim evolution takes millions of years, then I would like to know why it takes several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. Oh wait, that's right, monkeys don't live several million years.
George.

Dear George. It's a good thing too becasue there would be so many monkeys there would be no room for us. Come to think of it, if man developed from monkeys....... then why are there still monkeys around?

-------------------------------------------------

-Enjoyed reading these ... I think. Great answers Mr. Landers ... oops I mean Allan!
C.L. Mareydt, Inspirational Author


Allan W Janssen is the author of the book The Plain Truth About God (What the mainstream religions don't want you to know......!) and is available as an E-Book H E R E ! and as a paperback H E R E !

Visit the blog "Perspective" at http://allans-perspective.blogspot.com

No comments: