The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 1 April 2013

Maybe there is somnething wrong with me!!!!

Dear Readers:

I have occasional bouts of self-doubt, as I'm sure most of you do, but every now and then I cross the line a bit and start to wonder about myself!

For the longest time now I have been trying to think of a good "hook" for a reality show type of short film!

I've given lots of thought to the matter, and I have a favourite one that keeps popping up in my head even though I know it's not possible. (You're going to think this is perverted, or at least strange!)

What I want to do, but can't figure out how to do it, is take "Candid Camera" type close-up shots of people's faces as they are having a crap!

Now I know this is not possible, at least.................... not without getting arrested, but just the same I think this would be one of the funniest short films in history!

Is there something wrong with me?

No comments: