You can hear, or see, something a lot of times, and it never really sinks in until you have an epiphany, or “AH-HA” moment.

Happened to me today!

It’s about bigotry!

Whites have referred to blacks as niggers for a long time now, and it sounds very harsh and degrading when I hear it!

In other words, I don’t like it!

It’s not nice!

However ……………………..,!

When I hear a black man refer to a white as a “cracker,’ it doesn’t evoke nearly the same response from me kids!

“CRACKER!”

Common guys, is that the best you can do? “Cracker.” That’s lame!

Let's face it, while nigger is not a nice word, it accurately conveys the  feelings and emotion behind it!

But cracker?

Sounds like something blurted out by a twelve year old!

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST!

--
--

Blacks are going to have to come up with something a little better!