The Mrs. Herself came into my study this afternoon to tell me of further atrocities committed by those Muslim religious nuts in Nigeria. (They kidnapped more teenage girls to rape and sell into slavery!)
I said to her that as soon as these men were caught they should be killed on the spot, at which point my wife said something that completely took me by surprise!
My wife, the gentlest, purest and kindest person I have ever met………………, a woman who would not say “shit” if she had a mouthful, a person who cries at the drop of a hat over someone else’s hardships, a human being who is the epitome of virtue and goo9dness, gave me a shock when I said they should kill all the members of Boko Haram!
Instead of chastising me as I expected for wishing the death of someone else, she simply said:
THEY SHOULD TORTURE THEM BEFORE THEY KILL THE BASTARDS! THEY SHOULD CUT OFF THEIR BALLS AND THEN GOUGE OUT THEIR EYES, AND THEN KILL THE SON-OF-A-BITCHES! THEY SHOULD GET WOMEN TO KILL THEM…….. MOTHERS OF THE GIRLS WHO WERE KIDNAPPED ……………, THAT WOULD FIX THEM!


(WOW!)

Leave a Reply