The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Thursday 11 June 2015

I Apologize!

Seems Prime Minister Harper might have invited the Pope to Canada so that he could apologize for the way Indian kids were treated at residential schools, but no word yet on whether he is coming!

Boy, it seems everybody and his brother has to apologize for something or other lately, so to let people know that I too am a good person, I would like to offer the following apology!

As a middle-aged, white, Anglo-Saxon, Protestant, semi-retired male, I would like to apologize for all the shit we were supposed to have done in the past. (Now I have to admit that I'm not exactly sure what our transgression were,  but from all indication by the politically correct crowd, it must have been rather horrendous, and for this I sincerely apologize!)

There!

-------------------------------------------






No comments: