The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Wednesday 13 April 2016

You may want to pass this on to family or friends!


Image result for josephine the  telephone operatorAllan:
Re: 9-0-# on your telephone. (I dialed '0' and asked the operator to confirm if this was correct, so please pass it on.)

I received a telephone call last evening from an individual identifying
himself as a Telephone Serviceman, who was conducting a test on the telephone-lines.

He stated that to complete the test I should touch nine (9) and then zero
(0), followed by the pound sign (#), and then to hang up.

Luckily, I was suspicious, and I refused.

Upon contacting the telephone company, I was informed that by pushing 90#,
you are giving the requesting individual full access to your telephone line,
which enables them to place long distance calls billed to your home phone
number.

I was further informed that this scam has been circulating in B.C. Alta.
Ont. NB. from local jails and prisons.

DO NOT press 90# for ANYONE !

After checking with Telus, they said it was true, so do not dial 90# for
anyone!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. 


No comments: