Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

I was addicted to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around!

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

You may want to pass this on to family or friends!


Image result for josephine the  telephone operatorAllan:
Re: 9-0-# on your telephone. (I dialed '0' and asked the operator to confirm if this was correct, so please pass it on.)

I received a telephone call last evening from an individual identifying
himself as a Telephone Serviceman, who was conducting a test on the telephone-lines.

He stated that to complete the test I should touch nine (9) and then zero
(0), followed by the pound sign (#), and then to hang up.

Luckily, I was suspicious, and I refused.

Upon contacting the telephone company, I was informed that by pushing 90#,
you are giving the requesting individual full access to your telephone line,
which enables them to place long distance calls billed to your home phone
number.

I was further informed that this scam has been circulating in B.C. Alta.
Ont. NB. from local jails and prisons.

DO NOT press 90# for ANYONE !

After checking with Telus, they said it was true, so do not dial 90# for
anyone!

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW.