Allan's Perspective is not recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious! (Some people have opinions, and some have convictions ..., what we offer is Perspective!)

My wife is right, I am anal retentive...., so now I keep a can of WD-40 next to the toilet! (Sometimes I feel like I'm just a bobble-head on the highway of life!)

Friday, June 17, 2016

What the Hell, it's Friday!

Dear Readers:

See this ...., these are not the best MMA fighters in the world!

 

A good indication of their fighting skills are already showing in this picture of them when they were kids!

 

WHAT THE HELL, HERE'S SOME MORE!


Here's a picture of a little furry ground hog calling me ..., too bad we don't have sound on this when it yells AL!


 (This was him earlier in the day!)



NOW, do a little dance and 'get down tonight!'


This is one cool cat!!!!!!

 

On your mark, get set ....., GO!


AND FINALLY: