The left-wing is crazy and the right-wing scares the shit out of me!

Allan's Perspective is NOT recommended for the politically correct, or the overly religious. Some people have opinions. Some people have convictions......... What we offer is PERSPECTIVE!




Monday 27 March 2017

Monday Morning "Winner of the Day!"

Dear Friends:

Remember that TV show "John and Kate plus Eight?"


Well I don't know what 'Kate the Bitch' is doing now, but Jon Gosselin (bless his heart) has sort of bounced back as an exotic dancer at Dusk Nightclub in Caesars, Atlantic City.

No kidding, this guy said:  "I work at Dusk Nightclub in Atlantic City, New Jersey. I'm a member of the Senate DJ group and I also help with Promotion."

jon gosselin super bowl: Jon Gosselin attends Talent Resources Sports presents Maxim "Big Game Weekend" at Espace in New York on Jan. 31, 2014."I DJ at the club sometimes, but I find promotion is more rewarding both financially and emotionally. I like taking care of people and making others feel welcome," Jon confirmed to ET. (He will be performing in the nightclub's "Men Untamed Revue Show" for the first time on April 1.)

"I'm an integral part of the show," he continued. "Being part of something is a blessing. Since I joined Senate DJ I've felt like I belong to something and I'm not just out there on my own -- I feel as if I'm part of a fraternity or brotherhood."

Yup, keep it weird, Jon.

 http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/tv/jon-gosselin-is-now-a-stripper-in-new-jersey/ar-BBySkqy?li=AAggFp5

No comments: